Transfer content using OneDrive
Use the OneDrive app to upload your Office documents, photos, and videos to OneDrive. No
matter if your old phone is a Windows phone, an Android phone, or an iPhone, you can copy
your files to your new Lumia.
To easily upload and manage your content in OneDrive, download and install the OneDrive
• Google Play for an Android phone
• App Store for an iPhone
• Store for Windows phones (if not already in phone)
• Mac App Store for an Apple Mac
• support.microsoft.com for your PC
You need a Microsoft account to sign in to OneDrive.
OneDrive may not be available for all phone models.
1. On your old phone, open the OneDrive app.
2. Upload the files you want to transfer to your new phone.
You can now sign in to OneDrive with your Microsoft account to access your content on any
device and download it when you need it.